All Printing Resources Open House
GLENDALE HEIGHTS, Ill.—Continual innovations in digital prepress and flexographic plate technology make it critical for converters, trade shops, and graphic arts professionals to stay informed. To help demonstrate some of the latest technology on the market, All Printing Resources, Inc. (APR) will host an Open House event in its new demonstration facility.
“We have worked to create a facility where current and prospective customers can get hands-on experience with some of the newest technology innovations, especially in prepress, proofing, plate mounting, and digital platemaking,” says Dave Niemen, CEO. “We believe customers will be able to best find the right fit for their specific needs by working directly with the products and being supported while doing so by our technical team.”
The APR Open House will be held on August 25 and 26, from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. each day at APR’s Glendale Heights, Illinois facility. All graphic arts professional are invited to:
• Attend sessions on new flexo technologies that can enhance your business;
• Participate in all sessions, or just drop in to see a specific demonstration;
• Enjoy food and beverages;
• Receive giveaway items and have a chance to win prizes;
• Meet the APR support team and manufacturers’ technical staff.
“Along with manufacturer partners, such as EskoArtwork, we’ve invested significantly in the newest products and remodeled our demo room to showcase state-of-the-art flexo technology,” says Patrick Gerrity, APR’s director of marketing communications. “This Open House will be a really great platform for learning, sharing ideas and making valuable connections.”
The APR Open House will feature these sessions:
• Flexible, Powerful Digital Prepress Workflow featuring the new EskoArtwork AE10
• Fast, Accurate, and Affordable Inkjet Proofing with the new Epson Stylus Pro WT7900
• High Quality Platemaking Technology featuring the EskoArtwork HD Flexo
• Environmentally Safe Water Wash Platemaking using the new Asahi AWP
• How to Utilize the Latest Measurement Devices to Increase Process Control