M&A: What Sellers Should Do to Make Sure the Deal Goes Through
Sponsored by: New Direction Partners
Speakers: Paul Reilly, Partner, New Direction Partners; Tom Williams, Partner, New Direction Partners.
As the seller of a commercial printing or packaging business, you finally have a signed letter of intent (LOI). Think the deal is now done? Think again. During this webinar, you’ll learn the five critical steps that are necessary to ensure that the transaction goes through from industry M&A pros who have seen sales agreements derailed due to the seller’s failure to follow these steps to success.
In the webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of hiring a skilled deal lawyer who can guide you through the legal complexities of an M&A transaction.
- Why you must maintain your sales numbers during the transaction process.
- The need to respond to information requests in a timely manner during the due diligence stage.
- Determining which stakeholders, including key employees and clients, need to be informed prior to the final transition of ownership.
- Planning for life after ownership.
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Sponsored by New Direction Partners