How Commercial Printers can Enter the Packaging Market: Steps and success stories to learn from
Sponsored by: RYOBI MHI Graphic Technology Ltd.
Commercial printers already have expertise in offset and digital printing, so why not leverage that experience to open a new revenue stream printing folding cartons? You may be surprised to learn that your current customer relationships, access to vendor expertise and print expertise will go a long way in entering this specific – but growing and potentially profitable – market.
In this fourth and final webinar in our 2015 Packaging 101 series for commercial printers, we’ll take a deeper dive into how you can expedite your entrance into the packaging market. We’ll also feature a case study from a fellow printer that will detail how they successfully added folding cartons to their portfolio of print offerings.
Attendees will learn:
- Most accessible entry points & applications (specifically the folding carton market)
- How to identify the opportunity to start printing folding cartons within your business
- How solid digital and analog workflow and printing skills can be leveraged to offer high-value folding cartons
- Which of your existing production assets can be used for both folding cartons and commercial printing
- Real-world business examples of steps that commercial printers have taken to establish a successful folding carton business within their operations
Sponsored by RYOBI MHI Graphic Technology Ltd.