[FREE Webinar] 5 Key Trends Driving Packaging’s Future
Sponsored by: Nortec Humidity Ltd.
Speakers: Harvey Levenson, Professor Emeritus, California Polytechnic State University; Carl Joachim, Co-Founder and CMO, ePac; and Chris Habets, Business Development Manager, Energy and Sustainability, Nortec
As other segments of the printing industry have been impacted by an increasingly digital world, package printing has proven to not only offer stability, but also a wealth of growth opportunities. Advancements in digital and conventional printing, changes in brand owner demands, and evolving consumer behaviors have all played key roles in laying the foundation for the future of package printing.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss trends and strategies that package printers and converters should explore to produce packaging that will catch the eye of today’s consumers. We will also discuss key packaging attributes for brand owners as they strive to have their products stand out on crowded store shelves and in the growing ecommerce space.
Our speakers will discuss:
- Why packaging is experiencing such rapid growth
- How packaging is evolving to meet consumers’ lifestyle needs
- The role of package printers in helping brands develop effective packaging
- Technology advancements in digital and conventional package printing
- How humidification can help meet sustainability goals
Sponsored by Nortec Humidity Ltd.
See below to view this free webinar today!