X-Rite Opens Customer Experience Center
X-Rite, a specialist in color science and technology, and its subsidiary Pantone, have opened a new Customer Experience Center in their Grand Rapids, MI headquarters. The new Customer Experience Center showcases how customers across different industries can leverage X-Rite Pantone solutions to achieve accurate color throughout their entire supply chain from design inspiration to final product.
“Most brand owners and their supply chain partners understand the importance of accurate color in representing a brand image,” said Ron Voigt, president of X-Rite Pantone. “This is especially true when it comes to consumer products. X-Rite Pantone solutions help brand owners and all members of their supply chains ensure that color is within tolerance for paint, plastics, photo, textiles, print & packaging, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and more. When customers visit our Customer Experience Center, they will see first-hand how these solutions combine to create an end-to-end, closed-loop digital color workflow that is unique in the industry. It takes the guesswork out of color measurement and management.”
Color measurement and management solutions from X-Rite Pantone that are on display in the Center include:
- Next-generation color measurement instruments, including X-Rite eXact, Ci64 and Ci7800 spectrophotometers;
- Colorimeters and spectrocolorimeters that ensure accurate calibration of monitors and displays, including the recently launched i1iSis 2, i1Pro 2, Pantone CAPSURE and more;
- Lighting solutions that ensure an accurate color measurement and viewing environment;
- Farnsworth-Munsell Hue Test, a popular color vision test;
- Physical color reference guides from PANTONE, including custom Digital Draw Downs from the PantoneLIVE libraries; and
- A variety of software solutions, each targeted at specific industries and designed to augment color measurement instrumentation while improving color communication, color profiling, inter-instrument agreement, track-and-trace and more.
Visitors to the Center will also learn how X-Rite Pantone professional services, training and certification programs can help customers better address color issues, ensure a consistent color process across the entire supply chain and rapidly bring staff up to speed on the proper use of color measurement and management instrumentation and software solutions.