Free Shrink Sleeve Seminar at Clemson
CLEMSON, S.C.—OMET and EskoArtwork announced their next joint seminar at the Sonoco Packaging Institute at Clemson University; “Think before you Shrink”. It will also include hands-on training presented in conjunction with Karlville Development.
When: Monday March 29 to Wednesday March 31
Where: Sonoco Packaging Institute, Clemson, S.C.
Attendees will hear from and get hands-on training from the following sponsors demonstrating new technologies.
• EskoArtwork—New 3D design in Illustrator using Studio and Visualizer; North American premiere of Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves and Shapes; Proofing and color management for film substrates with Kaleidoscope and Epson.
• Karlville Development—New K1 Seamer for digital and narrow web flexo applications, as well as the Tornado Shrink Tunnel for high quality without steam, only hot air.
• Harper—New QD proofing system.
• Environmental Inks—New Fastmatch color management system.
• Flint Group—New ultra thin plates.
• Anderson-Vreeland—New plate measurement devices.
• Asahi Photoproducts—New water wash plate imaging system.
• Klockner Pentaplast—Shrink films.
• OMET—Varyflex gearless, shaftless, sleeve press with low waste, quick change features running different jobs on high shrink film.
Featured speakers include:
• Ron Ryback—President of Ryback and Ryback Consulting Inc., with over five decades of hands-on flexible packaging experience, Ryback is well known as a leading industry expert on the shrink film process.
• Will Schretzman—Director of Packaging and Technical Sales at Verst Logistics Group, Schretzman has worked in the printing and converting industry for over 25 years. With many years of experience in the shrink film market, he is recognized by CPG’s and printers alike as an expert in the shrink decorating marketplace.
The unique feature of this seminar will be the hands-on demonstration of the entire shrink film decorating process. From the latest in EskoArtwork prepress software to printing on the cutting-edge technology of the OMET Varyflex press to seaming and shrinking on Karville Developments new K1 seamer and TORNADO shrink tunnel, this seminar brings together the experts in every facet of the shrink decorating process in to one place to answer all of your questions.