Hischar Takes the Helm at KBA North America
DALLAS—KBA North America has introduced Mark Hischar as its president and CEO. Hischar officially began work at his new post on October 1.
"I am honored to begin my new post at KBA North America at a time when the company is poised to enter a new growth phase," says Hischar. "With its corporate workforce all under its new headquarters in Dallas and with its long-term strategic vision in place, KBA continues to partner with its customers and offer the widest and most diverse portfolio of printing presses, and highest level of customer support and technology development.
"I look forward to leading the company ahead as a top-performing, customer-oriented manufacturer in both sheetfed and webfed presses."
Technicote Introduces Web-Based Customer Information Portal
MIAMISBURG, OH—Technicote has released its first Web-based Customer Information Portal accessible from www.technicote.com. The portal provides registered users with direct access to Technicote account information via the Internet. Using the password-protected browser interface, customers can place orders online and access their specific account information such as order tracking, pricing, and historical usage.
HP Marks Milestones
PALO ALTO, Calif.—HP recently announced milestones for its HP Indigo line of digital presses, including:
• Installed base of more than 5,000 active presses;
• Continued market leadership in the high-volume digital color production press market;
• Double-digit page growth in each quarter of 2009 year-over-year;
• Commercial availability of the HP Indigo W7200 Digital Press;
• New HP ElectroInk White ink for the HP Indigo press 5000 and 5500 that allows customers to address high-value applications; and
• Announcement of FograCert Validation Printing system certification for HP Indigo presses, as well as expanded GRACoL contract proofing certification.
Nilpeter Opens U.S. Service and Technology Center