Market Study of U.S. Microwaveable Packaging
BURNSVILLE, Minn.—Industry analyst, Allied Development Corp., has announced a new packaging study, “U.S. Microwaveable Packaging 2009 to 2013.” According to Allied Development, the U.S. microwaveable packaging market was estimated at $0.4 billion in 2003 and is forecast to reach $1.7 billion by 2013 at an annual growth rate of 16.0 percent. Current economic conditions have slowed organic growth, but the expansion of applications and use of new technology continues unabated. The latest packaging for microwaveable products is highly innovative, and it meets and exceeds the critical demands of consumers, driving consumption higher.
This study provides detailed insights into the U. S. microwaveable packaging market and delivers exclusive data and analysis of the industry, market drivers, and key trends, as well as market forecasts to 2013, broken down by segments. It includes several case studies that compare the economic and environmental impact of select microwaveable packages.
A great deal of technology has been developed for this market that is examined in detail in the Technology section. An unusually high portion of the successful food products in this market would not have been possible were it not for packaging technology innovations. This study brings you up-to-date with these new innovations.
• The future of the U.S. microwaveable packaging market with detailed segment forecasts to 2013
• In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
• Current dollar values and consumption volumes with projections to 2013
• The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
What is included:
• Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market with volume and dollar forecasts to 2013
• Over 300 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
• Details of market opportunities and forecasts broken down by segment, product type, and end-user sector
Who is the study for:
• Packaging Converters
• Raw Material Suppliers
• Equipment and Machinery Suppliers
• Industry Analysts