HP at IPEX 2010
PALO ALTO, Calif.—HP announced that it will unveil the latest additions to its portfolio of digital color printing solutions at IPEX 2010, to be held May 18-25 in Birmingham, England.
HP will feature a “production floor” where simulated customer environments can print a range of applications—from publications and personalized marketing materials to large format signage and photo specialty processes. The four production zones will represent the key growth areas for print service providers and other graphics professionals and include solutions that:
• Respond to customer needs through profitable, short-run printing with technologies such as the HP Indigo 7000 Digital Press Series;
• Create integrated campaigns driven by variable-data printing;
• Produce medium- and short-run publications and “books of one” with technologies including HP Inkjet High-Speed Production Solutions;
• Deliver high-value pages in the photo specialty space;
• Provide the high-quality labels that end-users demand while increasing productivity and reducing costs for label converters; and
• Create large-format campaigns with large-format printing solutions.
“Print service providers and graphics professionals today are looking for a technology partner to help them get more from their printing investments,” says Christopher Morgan, senior vice president, graphics solutions business, imaging and printing group, HP. “At IPEX 2010, we will announce and demonstrate new solutions that help our customers gain new business, streamline their operations, and deliver higher-value, more innovative applications.”
Visitors also will experience the possibilities of digital print through a series of HP kiosks:
• Voice of the Customer kiosks will include customers presenting how they have used HP digital printing technologies to transform their businesses;
• Application kiosks will highlight customer applications across the entire HP digital printing portfolio; and
• Business Enabler kiosks will provide details on HP Financial Services, training and integration information, and advice to help customers succeed with HP.
The HP booth also will feature moderated customer panels, regional presentations, and keynote speakers. A media event on May 18 will include new products and solutions across HP’s portfolio of digital printing systems.