Gallus, ASL Print FX To Host Package Printing Forum
PHILADELPHIA—Gallus, Inc. is partnering with ASL Print FX to host a Package Printing Forum on Thursday, July 14 from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. in Vaughan, Ontario Canada (five minutes from Toronto Pearson Airport). The Forum will feature a full day of speakers, workshops, and demonstrations, including:
- The “Moments of Truth”: Industry innovator Mike Ferrari of Ferrari Innovation Solutions, LLC will discuss consumer engagement at the retail shelf, based on 32 years of experience at Procter & Gamble.
- Brand Protection: Experts from Sun Chemical share their newest innovations.
- Prinergy & Stochastic Technology: Paperlinx and ASL Print FX team up to talk about how these two technologies add value to packages and brands.
- Live package printing demonstrations on Gallus technology: Watch and participate in innovative printing methods that maximize consumer appeal.
- Opportunities to connect with leaders in the package printing industry including Sun Chemical, Avery Dennison, and Kurz.
ASL Print FX is one of North America’s most respected label printers and has won numerous awards, including the 2010 World Label Award for Technical Achievement.