Dscoop Solutions Showcase Features 80+ Partners
CHICAGO—Dscoop expects to host more than 80 Partners at Dscoop5, its fifth annual conference taking place Feb. 18-20, 2010, in Dallas, Texas. The Solutions Showcase exhibit hall will be 20 percent larger than last year.
“I am thrilled at the support we’ve seen from our partners,” said Mark Sarpa, Dscoop5 sales chairman and president of Progressive Solutions. “Their participation in the Solutions Showcase and in the year-round Dscoop Partner Program benefits everyone in the community. They are able to share their expertise and knowledge with our members in an environment that encourages cooperation and delivering success for the client.”
With strong representation from industry partners in this year’s sold-out Solutions Showcase, HP Indigo users will be able to preview many new product releases for the first time, including the following products from Dscoop Platinum Partners:
• AB Graphic International (www.abgint.com)—Omega Digicon Series 2 and the newly released Omega Digicon Lite are additions to the successful Digicon series. Enhance and finish digitally printed labels, sheets, sleeves , and cartons with a variety of converting modules that allow brand owners and designers to achieve the highest quality results.
• GPA (www.askgpa.com)—GPA features an extensive range of new papers, synthetic films, and specialty substrates that showcase application solutions and proactive ways to market and differentiate a business in 2010.
• MindFireInc™ (www.mindfireinc.com)—MindFireInc’s MarketFire, the next-generation technology for cross-media marketing campaigns and recipient of “Must See’ems” recognition, is a powerful software that simplifies the creation and deployment of highly targeted marketing campaigns utilizing direct mail, e-mail, SMS, and personalized microsites.
• NewPage (www.newpagecorp.com)—Designed specifically for HP Indigo presses, NewPage’s new OptiPrime Digital label paper is pre-optimized and has been tested and certified on the ws4500 and ws6000 by HP and the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), verifying its performance on press. Learn how NewPage can help provide a new level of personalization with NewPageDigital.com as well as how NewPage has extended its environmental certifications within its coated paper digital offering.
• USADATA, Inc. (www.usadata.com)—Reseller App 2.0 gives printers an easy-to-use online experience for ordering mailing lists and sales leads for their clients, with built-in features that improve efficiencies and accelerate direct marketing ROI.