Labelexpo Conference Program Announced
LONDON, UK—Labelexpo Americas 2010 (www.labelexpo-americas.com), taking place September 14-16 in Chicago, has announced its extensive conference program running alongside the expo. It includes all the latest trends and technologies in 23 sessions. Seating is strictly limited, so don’t put off registering.
Join the industry at its largest gathering this year and benefit from its combined knowledge and experience. Discover new innovations; build new relations—to grow your business.
If you register for any session, your expo entry is free of charge. Session highlights:
- Technology overview
- Using digital technology to enhance a brand
- Inkjet printing: today and tomorrow
- Flexible packaging as a key opportunity
- What is new in branding?
- Brand protection
- Color management—changing the way the industry evaluates color
- Brand enhancement by electronics in packaging
- CEO roundtable†and lunch
- Succession planning
- Consolidation/acquisition in the label industry
- Young managers