Speakers for 2011 Brand Security Conference Program
AWA Alexander Watson Associates has announced the line up of speakers for its 2011 PABS™ Conference Program. The PABS - Product Authentication Brand Security Conference is being held in Chicago on September 14 - 15, 2011.
Speaker sessions include:
- Keynote Session: Authenticating Antique Bordeaux Wines—Presented by Bill Koch, founder of the Oxbow Corporation and the buyer of the counterfeited Thomas Jefferson wines. He is accompanied by Edward Spiro of Morvillo, Abramowitz, Grand, Iason, Anello & Bohrer, P.C.
- Brand Protection from ‘Street’ Level. The Truth About Protecting your Brand—Vance Lommen, Vice President Brand Protection—Oakley, Inc. This presentation will cover anti-counterfeiting, diversion—worldwide and will have a main focus on China.
- The Role of IP in Caterpillar’s Enforcement Strategy and Litigation Processes—Christina Gensler, Corporate Counsel Trademark & IP—Caterpillar Inc.
- Recent Trends in Counterfeit Distribution and Resulting Impact on Enforcement, Packaging and Product Authentication—Tom Fitzsimons, Partner - Greer, Burns & Crain. The internet is changing commerce for brand owners and consumers alike.
- A participation of David Howard of Johnson & Johnson on behalf the International Authentication Association.
The Hyatt Rosemont Hotel offers PABS™ participants a special rate for room reservation made before August 16.