How Converters are Using Digital Hybrid to Exceed Brand Expectations
Sponsored by: Mark Andy
Speakers: Debbie Gilbert, Co-Founder and President, PRX Print; Brad Knoth, Co-Founder and CEO, Advantage Label
The ways in which brands communicate with consumers are changing, and for package printers and converters to stay at the forefront of this evolution, they must embrace the latest printing and converting technology.
Short runs, variability, quick turnarounds, and eye-catching embellishments are just some of the demands brand owners are putting on their package and label printing partners. And increasingly, these printers are turning to digital hybrid presses that combine the best attributes of digital and flexographic printing, along with in-line converting capabilities, to rise to the occasion.
In this webinar, we’ll hear from two package and label printers that have successfully implemented hybrid printing technology, and we’ll learn best practices and strategies for using this technology to meet your customers’ needs.
Our speakers will discuss:
- How to find the right hybrid press for your business
- The ways hybrid printing meets the needs of today’s brand owners
- Strategies for color matching flexographic printing
- Implementing customization into your job mix
- Marketing hybrid printing to current and prospective customers
Sponsored by Mark Andy
See below to view this webinar!