Flexo Bootcamp At Cal Poly
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California—Flexo Bootcamp, a two-day workshop offered by the Graphic Communication Institute at Cal Poly, is again happening on June 8-9, 2009. Flexo Bootcamp is a quick way to jumpstart productivity, improve skill levels, and reduce learning curves, in only two days. This fast-paced workshop is designed to provide the essentials necessary to be productive in the flexographic industry. It is geared for those new to the industry or looking for a well-rounded introduction to flexo printing.
Over a two-day period, participants will learn both theory and modern practice of flexographic workflow and printing using a narrow-web press. Participants will build an Illustrator file, use EskoArtworks Suite 7 to produce carbon mask digital plates, and then print on a Mark Andy 2200 press. The Cal Poly "learn by doing" model of education will be used.
The workshop hours are designed so that most participants can arrive on Monday and return home on Tuesday—minimal time away from the office, maximum time learning flexo. Come prepared to hit the ground running!
• $499 Program Fee for 2-day workshop includes dinner on day 1, lunch on day 2, and refreshments
• Register Online (follow links to secure page) or call 805.756.2053
• Register two or more from your company and save 10 percent each!
• Read the workshop outline or learn more about the presenters
• Get more information—call 805-756-2645 or e-mail email@example.com
Register now for Flexo Bootcamp! http://grci.calpoly.edu/workshops/flexo_bootcamp.html