SGP Announces 2023 Election of New Leaders and Board Members
The Sustainable Green Printing Partnership (SGP) announced the election of new officers and board members.
The SGP officers for 2023-2024 include:
- Theresa Vanna, Primex Plastics Corporation, Chair
- Birdley James, Miller Zell, Chair-Elect
- Marci Kinter, Secretary & Vice Chair Technical
- Doreen Monteleone, Ph.D., D2 Advisory Group/FTA, Treasurer
- Jonathan Graham, Past Chair
- Will Mansfield, Eastman Kodak Co., Vice Chair Marketing
- Calvin Lakhan, York University, Vice Chair Academic
- George Fuchs, NAPIM, Vice Chair Technology
- Jodi Sawyer, FLEXcon, Vice Chair Engagement
“it is exciting to welcome our new board members, who, with the entire board, will continue to create a valuable support network for those on the sustainability journey and those who have reached or are reaching the goal of certification,” said Theresa Vanna, newly elected SGP Chair. “We are honored to be able to add them to our already stellar board as we work to accelerate our progress in helping members comply with the growing number of producer-responsibility legislative actions around the globe.”
The new board members, all professionals dedicated to supporting the journey to a more sustainable future, include:
- Julie Brannen, Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc., Bennington, NH
- Thomas Dahbura, President, Hub Labels, Inc., Hagerstown, MD
- Todd Ebersole, Strategy Director and Co-Owner, Forge Graphic Works, Portland, OR.
- Michael Dillon, Chief Revenue Officer and Co-Owner, Meyers Printing, Minneapolis, MN.
- Mark Howard, VP of Graphic Services, Syracuse Label & Surround Printing, North Syracuse, NY
- Gary Jones, VP of Environmental, Health, and Safety Affairs at PRINTING United Alliance, Fairfax, VA.
- Kristine Peterson, Senior Portfolio Leader Graphics & Personal Auto- US & Canada, 3M, St. Paul, MN
Returning SGP Board Members include:
- Frank Bailey, Smyth Companies, LLC, Minneapolis, MN
- Rosalyn Bandy, TLMI,
- Sean Carr, H& H Global, Chicago, IL
- Ben Covert, Piedmont Plastics, Phoenix, AZ
- Suzanna Eversole, REI, Seattle, WA
- George Gilsan, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Nicole Papadakis, Laird Plastics, Irving, TX
- Bryan Rose, Cooley Group, Pawtucket, RI
- Kristin Spanier, Shawmut Communications Group, Peabody, MA
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Packaging Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Packaging Impressions.