Kodak to Showcase New Products and Solutions at Graph Expo
ROCHESTER, N.Y.—Kodak will showcase a range of products and solutions at Chicago’s McCormick Place from September 9-12. The company will engage printers in conversations about new applications and strategies for building stronger relationships with their customers. Visitors to Kodak’s booth will learn how its solutions enable new services and efficiencies that can help them advance their business.
Numerous product introductions and proven solutions in workflow, digital printing, inkjet printing, thermal computer-to-plate (CTP), and color proofing technologies will be highlighted in Kodak’s booth. “At Graph Expo, we’ll illustrate how the various applications and technologies from throughout the booth can work together to provide unique and tangible business results for our customers,” said Kevin Joyce, managing director, United States and Canada Region, Kodak’s Graphic Communications Group.
At the booth, visitors will see:
• The KODAK NEXPRESS S3000 Digital Production Color Press, the new high-end production press in the NEXPRESS platform.
• New solutions and services designed to help NEXPRESS Press users expand their businesses with high-value photo services applications. These include the KODAK NEXPRESS Image Enhancement Server, the KODAK DP2 Connectivity Module, and a Color Profiling Service.
• The KODAK FLEXCEL NX Digital Flexographic System, a new computer-to-plate (CTP) print solution for package printing.
• Digital Cutting and Creasing Tables designed to offer fast, accurate cutting and creasing of substrates used in the mockup/comping and prepress stages of packaging design.
• The new KODAK Automatic Pallet Loader, a bulk plate loading option for the MAGNUS VLF Platesetter.
• The KODAK Smart Review System that offers a new level of collaboration and quality control for monitor proofing.
• Major enhancements to the KODAK MATCHPRINT Inkjet Proofing Solution, including support for the new EPSON printers, a new version of KODAK Proofing Software, and a new line of KODAK MATCHPRINT Inkjet Media to support new industry specifications including GRACoL, FOGRA, and SWOP.