Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
InSoft Automation, a leading provider of print automation software products, announces the general release of version 12 of its print estimation, imposition, and ganging software Imp.
- A faster and superior pure-nesting algorithm for non-rectangular jobs is now shipped with Imp and ImpFlow applications. “This new pure-nesting algorithm is a game-changer when it comes to ganging of non-rectangular jobs,” said Sashikanth Goparaju, CTO, of InSoft Automation.
- A new add-on application: Scourer, an add-on application to Imp that can be used to clean up and convert existing flat die-layout files for use with Imp or Imp’s die library. “The die-library module of Imp has been a popular and well-appreciated innovation in our software. It makes searching for re-usable dies easy and automated. However, seeding the die database with existing legacy dies/die CAD files was laborious and time-consuming, mainly because of inconsistent formats and ill-defined geometries. The Scourer app is our answer to address this problem and help our customers," said Santosh Mulay, VP, business development, of InSoft Automation.
- Multiple Features for Extensive Support of Label Printing on Continuous Rolls.
- Many refinements and enhancements which make print layout calculations better and better-priced estimates retaining your margins.
- Many refinements and enhancements to features that automate print layout preparation with precise placement of PDF pages, color bars, and other marks, required for printing and post-printing operations.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Packaging Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Packaging Impressions.