Inkcups Set to Showcase Extensive Portfolio at PRINTING United 2023
Inkcups will be demonstrating a wide range of digital and pad printing solutions at PRINTING United Expo, taking place in Atlanta, GA from October 18-20. Following two successful machine launches and significant technical upgrades in the last year, this event will feature one of the broadest and most advanced equipment portfolios that Inkcups has showcased at a major trade show to date. Inkcups will be located in Hall C, booth 1924.
As well as the flagship Helix digital cylinder printer paired with an automation system for efficient loading and unloading, attendees will be treated to additional products in the Helix family, the high-production Double Helix and the newest Helix model, the Helix ONE benchtop cylindrical printer. The most recent addition to the Inkcups portfolio, the XJET Switch direct-to-bag and hard goods applications will also be on display at the show, alongside the X5-T flatbed UV digital printer, and Inkcups’ proprietary ArtPrep artwork preparation software. Pad printing solutions will also be presented at the show, namely the B100 1-color tabletop pad printer, the 2200-PS 2-color pad printing machine with pad slide, the ICN-200 two-color sealed cup pad printer, and the Cobalt 2000 pad printing plate maker.
Visitors will have the opportunity to experience a wealth of demonstrations on the Inkcups booth, and to discover a variety of applications and printable products with which Inkcups’ digital and pad printing solutions are compatible. These include acrylic cups, water bottles, stainless tumblers, bags, bottle openers, and notebooks.
The full list of equipment on display to PRINTING United attendees is as follows:
- The flagship Helix digital cylinder printer, designed to print superior quality full-color (CMYKWW + varnish) images on straight-walled and tapered cylinders
- Helix ONE benchtop cylindrical printer, encompassing patented Helix technology in a more compact benchtop design
- Double Helix cylindrical inkjet printer, featuring two print fixtures for double the production volume
- XJET Switch, the new flatbed UV printer for bags and hardgoods, and the only dedicated UV digital bag printer currently on the market – recipient of the PRINTING United Alliance 2023 Pinnacle Award for technology
- X5-T flatbed UV digital printer, a high-performance flatbed designed for heavy duty industrial printing and promotional products
- ArtPrep, Inkcups’ artwork preparation software designed for companies handling a large quantity of artworks for their daily production
- B100, a high-speed, one-color tabletop pad printing machine
- 2200-PS, a two-color pad printing machine for apparel, promotional products, and more
- ICN-200, a one-color sealed cup pad printer ideal for large parts
- Cobalt 2000, a pad printing laser plate maker engineered for both large and small printing facilities
Visit Inkcups on #C1924 at PRINTING United in Atlanta, Georgia, 18 – 20 October.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Packaging Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Packaging Impressions.