Domino Announces Last Call for Digital Printing Spectrum
Last call for registration for Digital Printing Spectrum 2019, to be held May 21-22 at Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center in Gurnee, IL. “The Greatest Show” is locked and loaded with what promises to be incredible, valuable information from beginning to end as “industry experts converge to discuss best practices for productivity, efficiency, and making money with digital printing; workforce development; hybrid printing; providing brand owners more value; and more. Don’t miss it!”
With the event theme “See more. Learn more. Do more.” these two days will be a full-throttle, non-stop schedule of events filled with more than 25 presenters, over 40 table-top exhibits, Q&A panel discussions, equipment demonstrations, networking meals, and more.
This event brings together all facets of the industry…a wide range or “spectrum” of industry leaders and companies looking for answers to help their business drive growth, maximize profit, and increase efficiency with digital printing.
Here is the schedule:
Tuesday, May 21
- 9:00–12:00: Badge Pickup / Table-Top Exhibits
- 12:00: Networking Lunch
- 1:00: David Ellen – Domino: Welcome. “Objectives of Digital Printing Spectrum”
- 1:10: Dan Muenzer – TLMI: “Index & Trends Report – Setting the Stage: Label Printing today”
- 1:30: Kristin Yerecic Scott & Brian Hurst – Yerecic Label: “Our journey to digital, and what we learned along the way”
- 2:00: Dan Spah – Process Label Systems: “Our first digital press! How it has revolutionized our business”
- 2:30: Refreshment Break / Table-Top Exhibits
- 3:00: Kevin Hayes – Outlook Group: “Providing brand owners more value through digital printing”
- 3:30: Patrick LaMourie – Domino: “Best Practices in productivity, efficiency, and making money on your digital press”
- 4:00: Scott Fisher – Smyth Companies: “Why we chose Domino, again…with a second press”
- 4:30: Refreshment Break
- 5:00: Q&A Panel Discussion – ‘CEI BossJet powered by Domino’ moderated by L&NW’s Kathleen Scully & Steve Katz.
- 5:30: David Ellen – Domino: Summary of Day & Evening Ahead
- 6:30: Evening Reception & Dinner / Table-Top Exhibits
Wednesday, May 22
- 7:00: Networking Breakfast / Table-Top Exhibits
- 8:00: Adam Gray – SheetLabels.com: “Workforce development: attracting the next generation to label printing”
- 8:30: Kelly Cart & Phil Stromsoe – Discount Labels “From monochrome to full-color: Our evolution with digital printing.”
- 9:00: Q&A Panel Discussion – Variable Data Printing moderated by Chelsea McDougall - Labels & Labeling; Tasha Ventimiglia – Labelexpo.
- 9:30: Refreshment Break / Table-Top Exhibits
- 10:00: Nick Van Alstine – Macaran: “How five years-worth of extensive research, analysis, and rigorous testing brought us to Domino”.
- 10:30: Q&A Panel Discussion – ‘MPS EF SYMJET powered by Domino’ moderated by packagePRINTING’s Brian Ludwick & Cory Francer.
- 11:00: Jerry Marincelj – Label Resources: “Achieving 40% growth in new sales and production.”
- 11:05: "The Greatest Show” Q&A Panel Discussion moderated by Dan Muenzer. (Organizing your business to make digital printing efficient, successful, and profitable; the infrastructure; the workflow; marketing & selling digital to your customers, and more.)
- 11:45: David Ellen – Domino: Summary – Choice, Making Money, Support, Trust
- 12:00: Networking Lunch
- 1:00–3:00: Table-Top Exhibits
- 3:00: End
Attendees will also have time to visit with table-top exhibits from leading industry suppliers. 46 table-top exhibits. These table-top exhibitors cover a wide spectrum of capabilities and offerings within the label printing industry including converting & finishing; dies & tooling; material substrates; specialty coatings & sealants; camera/vision/inspection systems; UV curing; software; web cleaners; corona treatment; color management solutions, and more. The exhibitors include:
- AB Graphic
- Avery Dennison
- AZTECH Converting Systems
- Baldwin Vision Systems
- Delta ModTech
- DCS Sysco
- Green Bay Packaging Coated Products Operations
- GM North America
- Hybrid Software
- Integration Technology
- Kocher + Beck
- Lake Image Systems
- Martin Automatic
- Phoseon Technology
- Polymag Tek
- QSPAC Industries
- Spinnaker Coating
- Taghleef Industries
- UPM Raflatac
- Wausau Coated Products
- Wikoff Color
- Wilson Manufacturing Company
Attendees can view equipment demonstrations that will take place at Domino on Tuesday, May 21 at 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am; and on Wednesday, May 22 at 1:00pm, 2:00pm, and 3:00pm. Reservations for those times are SOLD OUT! Another time slot, 4:00pm on Wednesday, is being added due to high demand. Attendees must reserve their equipment demo time when they register. 25 people per demonstration time. A shuttle bus will transport attendees from Holiday Inn Gurnee to Domino and back…only ½ mile away.
REGISTER to ATTEND. For more information and to REGISTER, go to dominodigitalprinting.com
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with packagePRINTING. The views expressed within do not directly express the thoughts opinions of packagePRINTING.