AICC Launches Women in Packaging Group
Calling all trailblazing women in the packaging space! AICC, The Independent Packaging Association, invites women to unlock their full potential and become part of a vibrant community dedicated to championing women's voices, fostering growth, and propelling them toward new heights in the AICC Women in Packaging Group.
“There has been an eagerness among many of AICC’s women members to create this group,” said AICC President, Mike D’Angelo. “AICC will ardently support this group and we know it will flourish because of the unique nature of the independent.”
The AICC Women in Packaging Group offers many benefits, including a supportive network and resources to advance their careers. By joining this transformative Group, participants will gain:
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded women from the packaging industry, share experiences, and forge valuable professional relationships. AICC members come from diverse backgrounds, offering unique perspectives and insights that can enrich your career journey.
- Empowering Mentorship: Access a network of experienced mentors passionate about supporting women's professional growth. Gain guidance, advice, and wisdom from industry leaders who have walked the path before already.
- Enhancing Skills and Learning: Stay ahead of the curve with our exclusive program and peer support. Develop essential leadership skills and broaden industry expertise, empowering participants to excel in their careers.
- Inspiring Role Models: Be inspired by the stories of accomplished women leaders who have shattered glass ceilings in the packaging industry. Learn from their journeys, triumphs, and lessons. Their success stories will fuel participants' aspirations.
- Support: Find a welcoming and inclusive community of women who uplift and empower each other. Celebrate collective achievements, share successes, and receive support during challenging times.
This Group welcomes women from all levels and backgrounds at AICC member companies who want to grow and help others develop. The Group will hold two online meetings annually and two destination meetings scheduled during AICC's National Meetings.
The facilitator, Taryn Pyle, AICC Director of Education & Talent Development, will guide and support participants on their journey. During a career spanning 25 years in association leadership, Pyle has become an empowerment coach and a Gentle Trauma Release practitioner. Her passion for empowering women in various industries has given her a deep understanding of women's unique challenges.
"Together, we rise, break barriers, and shape the future. This Group celebrates the strength, diversity, and brilliance of women in packaging," said Pyle.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Packaging Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Packaging Impressions.