The New Shape of Label Production
Sponsored by: BOBST
Speakers: Dean Haertel, Business Director, oneLABEL Portfolio, BOBST
As label trends continue to transform and printers work to keep up, the need for modular and versatile technology is a must. And while modularity is a key to the future of label printing, you can’t sacrifice quality. Join us to discover technology that will help you harness the latest digital modular solutions that can also provide quality printing up to 328 fpm. Take an in-depth look at BOBST’s DIGITAL MASTER 340 and DIGITAL MASTER 510—two presses designed to shape the future of label production.
At this event, you will learn how to:
- Harness the latest digital modular solutions to improve printing flexibility
- Achieve versatility in printing on a wide range of substrates, encompassing multiple applications and requiring both short and long runs
- Design your own press to fit your exact business needs—from digital only, to all-inline configurations
- Get exceptional productivity and quality by printing up to 328 fpm
- Identify the benefits of BOBST ACCUCHECK—an inline quality control system deployed while running at full speed
- Build a fully digitalized and automated production line—from printing to embellishment and cutting
Sponsored by BOBST
Click here to view this free webinar today!
Couldn’t make it on June 14th? No problem! Packaging Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.