X-Rite and Pantone Showcase at GOA
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.—X-Rite, Inc. (www.xrite.com), a color management, measurement, and communication technology company, and its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone (www.pantone.com), a provider of professional color standards for the design industries, announced that it will showcase its latest line of print and prepress color management solutions at Graphics of The Americas (www.GOA2010.com). The show will be held February 25-27, 2010 at the Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, FL.
GOA visitors will be able to attend a speaker session led by one of X-Rite’s color experts for the Latin American markets: Helmut Schubart. Entitled, “Untangling the Color Pretzel Seminar,” this session will look at color space selection and color sample strategies. It will take place on Friday, Feb. 26 from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm in the Expo Theater, on the show floor.
Together with Latin American distributor Printex (www.printex.net), X-Rite (booth 632 and 634) will be displaying and demonstrating a number of design, prepress, and print workflow solutions including:
• EasyTrax: A semi-automated, quality color control solution for smaller format color presses or those working in a primarily process color environment. It is designed to meet the needs of printers who regularly monitor press runs to ensure they precisely match their customers’ quality requirements, and meet industry specifications and standards.
• SpectroEye: This portable, handheld spectrophotometer offers functions that measure and control color.
• 530 SpectroDensitometer: The latest version of the 530 model spectrophotometer now comes pre-loaded with ISO 12647-2 and G7 process control standard databases and characterization data.
• iCPlate2 and PlateScope: Featuring new firmware and software that support the latest screening and plate technologies and the FOGRA measuring bar standard, this version of plate readers offers accuracy and repeatability. X-Rite’s plate control solutions support all current screening technologies including AM, FM, XM and hybrid screen types.
• i1iO Automated Scanning Table: An automated chart-reading scanning table that allows users to measure substrates up to 10 mm thick, including photo paper, fine art rag, cardstock, textile, poly bag, and ceramic. i1iO reads more than 500 patches per minute.