Top 5 Packaging Articles in June, According to You
In June, packagePRINTING relayed to readers releases of new technology, a few acquisition stories, guidelines for best practices and even news of an NFC-enabled Tequila bottle just in time for a soccer-filled summer. However, five articles rose to the top, according to page views from our readers.
- The Impact of Digital Packaging Innovation - Originally appearing in the June issue of packagePRINTING magazine, the article explores the extent to which digital printing has permeated the entire packaging industry. Expert testimonies contend digital printing is a force to be reckoned with.
- Targeting Millennials and Gen Z with Packaging - If you search online for millennials and Generation Z, you will come across article after article trying to understand what these young sets of consumers are really searching for, in relation to habits, characteristics and beliefs. Although there is no secret sauce to appeal to every millennial and Gen Z consumer, this article (also from the June issue of packagePRINTING), aims to give package printers and designers a high-level understanding of these two generations with major buying power.
- Convergence in the Print Industry - If you missed the “Convergence in the Print Industry: Understanding Growth Opportunities and Competition” study we published last month, do yourself a favor and check it out now. The study was based on a survey of U.S. printers across all printing segments and provides insights into the shifting printing industry, as well as a framework for your three-year business plan.
- Mark Andy Acquires Brandtjen & Kluge - In big acquisition news, Mark Andy announced it would acquire Brandtjen & Kluge, a U.S. manufacturer of finishing equipment.
- 2018 State of the Industry Report: Flexible Packaging - Finally, although it was released only recently, packagePRINTING's newest report "2018 State of the Industry Report: Opportunities Abound in Flexible Packaging" has been making waves. The report gives flexible packaging printers and converters insight into the growing flexible packaging segment, while providing an overview of the segment for those considering expanding services to meet the rising demand.