APR Open House To Focus on Productivity
GLENDALE HEIGHTS, Ill.—All Printing Resources, Inc. (APR) will host an Open House featuring some of the latest flexographic technology and presentations by industry leaders and specialists that focus on productivity improvement ideas in the pressroom. In addition, all attendees will be entered into a drawing to win a new iPad 2. The APR Open House will be held on June 15 and 16 at APR’s Glendale Heights, IL facility. The agenda focuses on productivity-boosting pressroom tips and techniques on the first day, with technology and solutions highlighted on day two.
The Open House schedule is 10:30 am to 5:00 pm, with presentations starting at 1 pm on each day. Gallus Press demonstrations and other solution providers will be available all day, starting at 10:30 am. Lunch will be served at noon.
Wednesday, June 15, 1 pm to 3 pm
• Standardizing Anilox Inventory for Consistent Profitability, Mike Huey, Graphic Solutions
• Doctor Blades—Use the Right Doctor Blade in the Right Situation, Bobby Furr, Max Daetwyler Corporation
• Bounce Gear-marks, Tracking and More—Identify Causes and Minimize Quality Losses, Tim Reece, All Printing Resources
Thursday, June 16, 1 pm to 3 pm
• New Esko Developments for Improving Productivity and Quality, Larry Moore, EskoArtwork
• Flat Top Dots—A New Innovative Solution, Rich Emmerling, Flint Group Flexographic Products
• Matching and Monitoring of Standard and Custom Spot Colors in the Pressroom with SpotOn!™ Spot, Richard Black, All Printing Resources
“We make it our job to find innovative products and money-saving technology, and share it with our customers.” says Patrick Gerrity, APR’s Director of Marketing Communications. “Plus, through our partnerships with leading companies, this will really be a great platform for learning, sharing ideas, and making valuable connections.”
One-on-one demonstrations will also be available on a variety of equipment, software and technology. For more information, visit www.teamflexo.com or call 630-784-3100.