KBA Offers New Service Program
DALLAS, Texas—KBA North America is introducing a new KBA Service Select program, a complete line of customized service products designed to maximize the productivity and profitability of a customer’s KBA press. An array of programs are available for KBA’s entire line of presses—from the small footprint Genius 20 inch to the large-format Rapida 205 81 inch—and are designed to maximize the customer’s return-on-investment (ROI) and minimize downtime. KBA will customize a program that meets the exact needs and budget of each and every customer—from a one-time press relocation to regularly scheduled ongoing support.
“KBA is always seeking to better serve its customers,” says Tim McKeon, vice president of sheetfed service for KBA North America. “Our new KBA Service Select Program brings the expertise, knowledge, and training of our highly skilled technicians to our customer’s site where we can work one-on-one with their employees and their KBA press. This is a proactive approach where customers can receive operator training, press evaluation, workflow, maintenance, productivity optimization, and upgrades on their KBA press and their facility.”
The Service Select Program encompasses an array of packages and solutions that can be customized to a customer’s exact needs and budgets. Programs can be scheduled for one day or multiple days to ongoing visits. Product solutions include:
• Statistical analysis, in which a complete analysis of press error codes, operating methods, speeds and production numbers are analyzed;
• Evaluation programs for production, workflow, color management, pressroom and press operating procedures with follow-up programs for training needs;
• Training and education designed to meet the needs of customers for optimizing press operation or learning new processes such as UV, plastic, coating, and other techniques;
• Machine audits that provide a complete and comprehensive mechanical and electrical press assessment;
• Check and print one-day quick-check analysis of major press components;
• Remote maintenance ongoing 24/7 online and phone support with operational machine reports and troubleshooting;
• Relocation programs helping customers with complete stop-to-start relocation planning to optimize their plant workflow and productivity.