FTA To Host Virtual FORUM 2020
FTA has announced Virtual FORUM 2020, an online replacement for this year’s in-person conference, where content previously planned for the event will be broadcast live in a webinar format utilizing FTA’s Zoom Meeting platform. FTA members receive complimentary registration for the three-day event; non-member registration is $200.
Each day of Virtual FORUM 2020 will feature a pair of technical sessions spread between the morning and afternoon. The schedule of sessions is as follows (all times ET):
Wednesday, April 22:
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. – An abbreviated version of the FTA Awards Banquet Presentation
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Contrast in Print Technologies: Preprint vs. Postprint: Comparing preprint and postprint tech, and how corrugated printers and their customers can choose the right process for each job
- 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. – Press Optimization: Straight from the Mouths of Printers: Establishing consistent print quality, workflow stability and efficiency of operations, through press optimization
Wednesday, April 29:
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Color Consistency: Achieving the Target: How using hardware to capture data and software to visualize it allows production crews to print to the numbers and ensure color consistency
- 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. – Inside the Minds of Brand Owners: Why We Care: Brand owners discuss the ways in which color is important and how its importance affects their package-branding decisions
Wednesday, May 6:
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Innovation & Technology Born from Frustration: How color is affected by ink, anilox and plate selection — and improved by cutting-edge technologies — along with finding the best combination of consumables
- 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. – FQC: Exploring Technology & Defining Value in Packaging: Technology advancement born from in-depth research conducted by industry members and students of flexography
The three remaining sessions from FORUM 2020 will take place later this year at Fall Conference 2020:
- Evaluation, Optimization, Control: The Complete Plate Making Package
- Print Quality Scoring: Friend or Foe?
- The Defectives II: A “Virtual” Guide to Troubleshooting
To learn more about Virtual FORUM 2020 and register to attend, visit FTA’s website.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Packaging Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Packaging Impressions.