Bay Cities To Hold Open House and Ribbon Cutting in Bentonville
Bay Cities, a North American packaging and design company, recently announced its Open House and Ribbon Cutting on Nov. 30, 2021, at its new offices in Bentonville, AR.
The Open House will include a tour where participants will:
- Experience emerging technologies in the innovation center, designed to challenge brands to stay relevant in the fast-paced everchanging economic and retail landscape
- Explore Bay Cities’ manufacturing, data management, supply chain, and logistics capabilities
- Engage in conversations with subject matter experts from branding, marketing, design, pack-out, and supply chain to fully understand the comprehensive execution of successful Retail Display Campaign Programs.
For more than 60 years, Bay Cities has been the leading creative packaging and display partner to brand marketers, retailers, and e-commerce companies. With expanding offerings to serve brands and retailers, the need for collaboration, speed to market, and innovation has become crucial to the unparalleled success of Bay Cities’ customers. With a goal to bring retailers, brands, and suppliers together to innovate and execute, the offices will be used to bring visions to life.
“We are excited to host our customers, partners, and the community at our offices for an immersion into our services and products and to experience our emerging technologies in our new innovation center,” said Chad Sadler, General Manager of Bentonville.
The event takes place on November 30, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST:
- Tours: every 15 minutes
- Ribbon Cutting: 1:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Cocktails and Music: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
The offices are located at 3607 SE Metro Parkway, Bentonville, AR 72712.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Packaging Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Packaging Impressions.