2011 International Sleeve Label Conference Program
The conference program for AWA’s 2011 International Sleeve Label Conference being held in Amsterdam April 13-14, 2011 has been announced. It covers a wide range of topics from a marketing perspective to technical insights. Topics to be covered are:
• More Than Just a Label: The Value of Shrink Sleeves
• New Horizons - The Challenges and Opportunities in New Sleeve Label Markets
• Sustainability vs Practicality for Shrink Sleeve Inks
• Advances in Pre-Press for Distorted Artwork
• PVC Shrink Sleeves – A Bright Future?
• Innovation High Shrink film for Roll Fed Shrink Technology
• Race to Market: How Outsourced Shrink Decorating Competes with Inline Decorating
• And more
The information will be presented by industry professionals from organizations like: Bilcare Research, Eastman Chemical, Flint Group Narrow Web, KRONES AG, Sidel SpA, Verst Group Logistics, and others.
A pre-conference workshop hosted by Accraply Inc. and AWA is being offered for those interested in developing an in-depth understanding of heat shrink sleeve labels. Click here for more information on the workshop, or click here to register.