Avery Dennison Announced Winner of Annual Global Supplier Awards
Avery Dennison Label and Graphic Materials recognized 24 distinguished pressure-sensitive industry suppliers for the company’s annual Global Supplier Awards, held virtually on May 12, 2022. Eight Supplier Distinction awards, six Special Recognition awards were granted for extraordinary service to our business, and 10 Special Recognition awards for outstanding service in the months following Storm Uri.
“Storm Uri heavily impacted the supply chain and posed several challenges that our suppliers met head-on,” said Kamran Kian, VP Global Ops & SC. “All of our winners have shown exemplary performance and dedication, and their outstanding commitment to our business deserves recognition.”
The Avery Dennison Supplier Distinction Award Program considers four areas of excellence required to maintain a competitive advantage in an increasingly demanding industry: Quality, Service, Sustainability, and Strategic Growth. To be considered eligible for recognition, a supplier must have met key metrics in each of the four areas.
Avery Dennison Supplier Distinction Awards
- Filmax (Pathfinder)
- Jiangsu Oji Paper (C.I.G.)
- Jiangsu Wampolet Hi-Tech (Sustainability)
- Kanzan Spezialpapiere (Quality)
- Lamtec Corporation (Performance Tapes Supplier of the Year)
- Sumei Chemical Company (Supplier of the Year)
- Trüb Emulsions (Service)
- Wacker (Service)
Special Recognition awards are granted to suppliers that have performed in an exceptional way, other than Supplier Distinction qualifications, for meeting or exceeding the needs of our business and our customers.
Avery Dennison Special Recognition Awards
- Moorim Paper Company Ltd.
- RGL Logistics
- S&J European Haulage Ltd. (Transportation & Logistics Supplier of the Year)
- Shanghai Zijiang Colour Printing & Packaging Co.
- Xusen HCR Digital Media (Innovation)
This year, Avery Dennison is recognizing 10 suppliers who went above and beyond during the challenging months that followed Storm Uri by keeping our plants supplied and allowing Avery Dennison to meet the needs of our customers.
Special Recognition Awards – Storm Uri
- Bostik (formerly Ashland)
- Dow Packaging and Specialty Plastics Division
- Dow Monomers Coatings & Performance Monomers
- GJ Chemical
- Invista (formerly Flint Hills)
- KAG Logistics
- Vestolit (formerly Mexichem)
“Congratulations to all of our winners, and thank you for your continued support of our business and industry,” Kian said.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Packaging Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Packaging Impressions.